& open to
or by → appointment requested via email:
PCG’s Hunt-Cavanagh Gallery at Hunt-Cavanagh Hall and Reilly Gallery at the Smith Center for the Arts are both located on the East side of Providence College’s campus. Please find a campus map here, and note that public safety officers at the Huxley Avenue Gate can guide visitors to the galleries upon entry into campus.
Accessible parking is to the East of each building. Additional parking near the buildings is limited; however, unlimited parking is available in the Anderson Stadium Parking Garage located to the West of the Huxley Avenue Gate entrance. Walking between parking and the galleries takes approximately 5-7 minutes.
Providence College Galleries’ collection is open to the public by appointment only. To schedule a guided tour of select collection artworks or an appointment to see specific artwork(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providence College Galleries is a place for all visitors to enjoy, learn, and be inspired. We strive to provide services and accommodations for anyone who needs assistance. The galleries are accessible by wheelchair; however, the doors and elevator in Hunt-Cavanagh Hall are cumbersome. We encourage visitors with wheelchairs to call or email ahead so that we may assist with door and elevator operation. If you have any particular concerns or would like to inquire about accommodations, please call 401.865.2400 or email email@example.com.
- Visitors may not touch the artworks.
- Visitors age 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Note that the galleries and collection sometimes display artwork with adult themes that may not be suitable for children. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance with any concerns.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the galleries.
- Backpacks may not be worn in the galleries. We request you leave them at the galleries entrances
- Photos are allowed in the galleries (no flash photography, please—it’s damaging to the art) for your personal, non-commercial use. Want to share your visit? Tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @pcgalleries #pcgalleries. Occasionally, photography will not be allowed and a notice will be posted.
- Video cameras and tripods require advanced permission. Contact email@example.com if you would like to record video in the galleries or have other special photography requests.
For information concerning permission to publish or to request photographing works in the galleries and collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.